Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy 4th of July and Welcome to my New Experiment!!
Welcome to my life. Let me first warn you that this is and always has been a story of epic proportions. I am thinking that blogging might just be a great way for me to actually reconnect with humanity since I fell in to the pit of motherhood over 3 and a half years ago.
First, introductions... I am 26 years old, married for over 7 years, mom to two monsters with the XY curse, have my undergrad in chemistry, and am currently working on my graduate degree. I like tree hugging, recycling, cloth diapers, ghetto music, icees, cheese, and being sarcastic. I sound like a real gem, right? :)
Now that I have set the tone, I just want to say that I look forward to ranting, raving, and sharing my trials and tribulations of motherhood, and life in general with other moms, and the world.
Peace Out!
Cin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Steve Parker
- I am a tree hugging, cloth diapering, nursing, Prius driving, tortured graduate student and mom of two beautiful monsters. I have been married to Steve for over seven years, but he has a major flaw in that he seems to only be capable of producing children with the Y chromosome. My beautiful little monsters are Ryan and Reid, and they do a wonderful job of keeping me alive and slowly killing me at the same time. What can I say? I love my guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment