Saturday, July 18, 2009

Why Do it Today When I Don't Have to?

My Sick Little Monster



Wow, um, no big surprise here, but I suck at this whole blogging thing. The organization and the time management just isn't there for me... doesn't help that I am a procrastinator either. Look at the bright side, at least when I do post, I'm not blabbing on for paragraphs about chemistry... because I could totally do that if you want... spectroscopy... Schrodinger... 

Have no fear, organization is on my to do list... right after getting to the point where I am able to take daily showers. 




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Steve Parker
I am a tree hugging, cloth diapering, nursing, Prius driving, tortured graduate student and mom of two beautiful monsters. I have been married to Steve for over seven years, but he has a major flaw in that he seems to only be capable of producing children with the Y chromosome. My beautiful little monsters are Ryan and Reid, and they do a wonderful job of keeping me alive and slowly killing me at the same time. What can I say? I love my guys!
View my complete profile