Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sick, Sick, and Sicker








This past week started out great but quickly took a turn for the worse as I got sick, followed by R, and then r. One positive strep test, two fevers, and a lot of tylenol later, I am sitting here typing this mundane paragraph. Go ahead, click the back button for something more interesting... I dare you!

I wish I had something else to write about... oh... wait a tic! I should be working on my project that is due next Monday. Ok, since you didn't end this, I will.

Holla!
Cin

PS Tomorrow starts the Body After Baby Challenge. Watch me squash this!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Steve Parker
I am a tree hugging, cloth diapering, nursing, Prius driving, tortured graduate student and mom of two beautiful monsters. I have been married to Steve for over seven years, but he has a major flaw in that he seems to only be capable of producing children with the Y chromosome. My beautiful little monsters are Ryan and Reid, and they do a wonderful job of keeping me alive and slowly killing me at the same time. What can I say? I love my guys!
View my complete profile